Barnby Dun with Kirk Sandall Parish Council website. Please take a look around the Parish Council website for Barnby Dun and Kirk Sandall , this has information on the area and availability details for the hire of the Parish Council halls. Also news and updates will be added to the site.
Barnby Dun with Kirk Sandall is a civil parish in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England. The areas have many amenities, great shops and pubs. According to the last UK Census the area has a population of 8,524, the parish covers Barnby Dun and Kirk Sandall, both parts of the Doncaster urban area.
Local Parish information and notices will be posted here.
An extraordinary meeting of
Barnby Dun with Kirk Sandall Parish Council
will be held online
on Wednesday 29 July 2020 at 6.20pm.
If you wish to take part in the Public Participation session or observe the meeting please telephone the Clerk on 01302 882570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
11.00am on Tuesday 28 July 2020 so that arrangements can be made.
Members of the public are only permitted to speak during the time allocated for Public Participation.
Doncaster Council has set up a community hub to provide its residents with:
- Helpline available 7 days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm – Telephone: 01302 430300 – anyone can ring this if they are or know of someone who is vulnerable and has no other
- Practical support such as urgent food supplies, shopping, hot food, collection of medication etc will be a priority
- Online chat, signposting and connecting people to other groups and volunteers to provide advice on exercising at home, keeping connected or just for regular contact
- A proactive team who will be calling vulnerable people to see how they are and find out if they need any support
- Helping to co-ordinate volunteers – collecting information about what voluntary and community sector can offer and supporting and co-ordinating voluntary effort
- There is also an email address: email@example.com and a web site: www.dncommunityhub.org.uk.